Wednesday 15 July 2015

Ginvera Skincare

I was recently sent some lovely products from Ginvera (www.janiro.co.uk) that I was lucky enough to try out. Their products are all natural and one of their key ingredients is green tea, so I was really intrigued to see what they would be like. I was sent a Dark Circle Roll Away Gel and a BB Cream to try out.



Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away
This is a roll on gel that you just roll under your eyes to get rid of dark circles. It has a very fresh scent and it rolls on very easily, it’s a clear product so easy to apply before and after makeup. It leaves quite a lot of product on your face, so you have to dab it dry with your finger. I was very dubious about this when it first arrived, I find it quite hard to believe that a roll on gel would be able to reduce bags under your eyes, but it actually does work! My dark circles have dramatically improved using this, it definitely gives you a brighter look. If you suffer from dark circles under your eyes I would 100% recommend! I’ve been keeping it in the fridge and whipping it out when my hayfever has been really bad, as it’s lovely and refreshing on my eyes when they are starting to sting and really reduces the puffiness. The only negative, is that the product can be a little greasy, so bare that in mind if you’re using it under makeup!


Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream
This is a one colour fits all product which is meant to adapt to your skin tone. This definitely feels like more of a tinted moisturiser to me than a BB cream, there isn’t a whole lot of coverage, so if you’re looking for something to cover up problem areas and blemishes then this isn't for you. But if you’re looking for something to brighten up your face and even out your skin tone then give this a try. This is perfect summer makeup product, because it is bright, light and very dewy, I have had so many compliments about my skin every time I have had this on. It gives your skin a very natural look, and it definitely adapts to your skin tone. It has the same fresh scent that the Dark Eye Circles Roll Away has, which is also really lovely.
BB Cream

I would definitely recommend both of these products, if you want to give them a try, check out their website www.janiro.co.uk, both of these are currently in the half price sale so this is definitely the time to give these a try! Other products that look great are the Day Cream and the Marvel Gel.


If you have given any of the Ginvera products a try let me know what you thought?
What other Dark Eye gels do you like?

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a dark eye gel! Did you know its the metal roller that helps with your dark circles? The coldness of the metal helps to firm your skin like the cold spoon trick! :)

    Great post x

    http://meganemilybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete