Friday 4 September 2015

SK:N Clinics

I have had these products for absolutely ages, and I have been dying to tell you all about them, but I wanted to make sure I gave them a really good try before I shared with you what I thought! These products were sent to me from sk:n clinics and I was sent their Cleanser for normal or combination skin, the Blemish Control Lotion and the Age-Delaying Cream. I adore the packaging, I think they look really simple and sleek. Sk:n Clinics are official partners with the NHS and the British Skin Foundation.
Vitamin-Rich Cleanser for Normal or Combination Skin
£16.75 for 200ml
I have combination skin, so I do struggle to find products that offer me enough moisture without being too oily. This cleanser smells amazing, feels lovely and applies really easily. It didn’t break me out and left my skin feeling really soft and looking fresh! It removed my makeup really easily and definitely gave my skin a healthy glow! Absolutely love it!

Blemish Control Lotion
£26 for 30ml
This might sound a little pricey for 30ml but I promise you it is worth it! I have tried loads of zip zappers and spot stoppers and nothing has worked for me like this. I’ve used this a few times just to be certain it hasn’t been coincidence. I don’t know how it works, but it works! It’s a colourless gel that you apply to your blemishes, or over your T Zone if you have very oily skin! This has cleared my skin up after having the worst break out I’ve ever had! It’s stopped new spots from forming and it’s cleared up spots that have well and truly arrived. I honestly can’t rave about this product enough! If you have spot and blemish problems then this is well worth the money!

Age-Delaying Cream For Younger Skin
£33.75 for 30ml
I have recently noticed the first signs of ageing on my face, at the grand age of 23 I have noticed fine lines appearing around my eyes which is something that I really want to stop before they get any worse! This sounded perfect for me as it is designed for young skin that is just trying to tackle the initial signs of ageing. It does seem to plump up skin and is working pretty well for me. It feels lovely on the skin and makeup applies really well over it. I haven’t seen any dramatic changes over the past month, but it’s definitely something I am going to continue to use.

Check out sk:n clinics website and let me know what you think

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment