Thursday 17 March 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit

This review has been a long time coming, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit has quickly become a firm favourite of mine. I purchased the Light palette, and it has 6 cream shades, 3 highlights and 3 contour shades. The highlight shades are all really different, there’s a very light shade, a peachy shade and a banana shade, so there is something for everyone’s skin tone. The 3 contour shades are pretty similar but they differ slightly in warmth.


When I first bought the palette I loved the idea of 6 creams because it meant I could mix things up and find my perfect match, but since using the palette regularly I have found that I only really use one highlighter and one contour colour so the other 4 creams are redundant. I think it would be perfect if you could buy the creams separately instead of spending £40 on 6 shades when you only really need 2.

The creams themselves are super creamy and really really blendable, they move around so easily to make for a seamless look. They stay put all day and create the most amazing contour, absolutely love this palette and have recommended it to all of my friends. I apply the cream with a brush and then blend and buff using a damp beauty sponge. It gives the most flawless finish ever.

I use this contour kit every time I go out partying or for special occasions, I don’t use this every single day for work, or nipping to the shops because it takes way too long to apply and is far too much hassle for my 6am starts. But over all I do really love it, if you have the time to use and the money to spend then this gives a beautiful flawless contour!

What contour kits do you love?

Have you tried this kit, what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, would definitely be better if you could just buy your two perfect shades! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful palette, but it really would be so much easier if you could pick up single versions of your favourite shades! x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete