Monday 28 March 2016

Spring Lush Haul

Happy Easter! I hope you all had a fantastic day and ate all the chocolate! I spent my Easter doing lots of Easter baking, some Easter crafts with my nephew, a Easter Egg hunt and of course a big Sunday dinner! Easter means that we are well in to glorious Spring and I thought I would celebrate by doing a blog post on my recent Lush Spring Haul. If you follow me on Snapchat (megandoesbeauty) then you will have seen lots of snaps of these cute Lush goodies.

Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb
I had to start with this one because he is so Eastery! This bathbomb can be cracked in half to reveal a surprise Bath Bomb inside, meaning he creates 3 baths! He smells very citrusy, and fresh. Quite different than the normal rich scents of Lush, but absolutely perfect for Spring. Really looking forward to ‘Cracking him Open’ (Sorry!) but will be so sad when he’s gone because he is so cute!

Golden Egg Bath Bomb
This beautiful Gold Glitter Egg looks fantastic but is so messy. If being covered in glitter isn’t your style then this probably isn’t for you. I couldn’t help but pick one of these up when I spotted them in store. This is classed as a bath bomb however I assume it acts much more like a bath melt as it is packed with cocoa butter. This smells like toffee so it is really cosy and comforting.

Ladybird Bubble Bar
This is my favourite purchase! It is so adorable and so Springy! It has the most unique fresh scent. It smells floral but is also packed with Peppermint oil to add a really fresh minty scent. It’s very hard to describe but definitely worth a sniff when you are next in store! Can’t wait to give this a try!

Flowering Tea Bubble Bar
How cute is this? A bubble bar shaped like a tea bag? What’s not to love?! I had a demo of this in store, it produces SO many bubbles and left the water smelling amazing. It can be reused so it lasts for ages and at the end of the bubble bar it releases cute flowers that fill your bath. It smells like jasmine which is one of my favourite scents so I can’t wait to give it a go

Rose Jam Bubbleroon
Rose Jam is my all time favourite Lush scent, so I had to pick up a Rose Jam Bubbleroon when I saw it in store. I love bubbleroons because they create so many bubbles, but are also so hydrating on the skin. I can’t wait to use this with the remainder of my Rose Jam shower gel!

Oatifix Face Mask
Not exactly new, but it is new to me! When I was in store I asked the fantastic girl showing me round in store which mask I should be buying for my dry skin, and she told me to try this out that it would exfoliate but also add loads of moisture back in to my face. It’s not the most pleasant face mask to apply, but it really does work, it cleared up my really dry patches after just one use. So so pleased with it!

I can’t stop looking through the Spring catalogue and lusting after all the new goodies! So made up with my purchases and well in need of a pamper night!

Have you tried any of the Spring/Easter Lush Products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment