Monday 25 April 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade

I have waited too long to talk to you all about the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade. I purchased this back in February along with the number 12, Large Synthetic Duo Brow Brush, and I have been getting a lot of use out of it since then!


First, let’s start with the Pomade. The formula of this stuff is amazing, so creamy and blendable, which is the perfect consistency for filling in brows, because a little goes a long way. My eyebrows are quite sparse in areas, so this is perfect for covering all of my brows without it being too dark and built up. It is quite pigmented so a light hand is definitely best and you can just keep building it up until you get the desired look. Once this stuff dries down it doesn’t smudge around your face which is essential! It takes a little bit of time to get this right, so it’s not as quick and easy and using a brow pencil, but it definitely gives a flawless, more natural look.

I got this in medium brown, which came darker than I expected but it is actually the perfect shade for me. It’s very grey in tone which is perfect, because a lot of brown eyebrow products that contain a lot of red, which just never sits right on my sparse areas, so this works perfectly.

The brush is perfect, one end is a dense angled brush and the other end is a brush spooley. It allows you to create a precise straight line, but also to brush out your brows to create a much more natural look. It’s the perfect size and works with powders as well as with the Pomade. My friend complimented me on my brows and when I told her it was the DIPBROW Pomade she told me that she had tried it and couldn’t get it to work for her, so I suggested to her that she tried it with the number 12 brush, and now she absolutely loves it. They work so well together and would so highly recommend.


Have you tried the DIPBROW Pomade, or the Brow Wiz? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment