Wednesday 27 April 2016

MONUspa Rosewood Reviving Mist Review

I am having a really difficult skin moment right now, my skin has changed from combination to extremely dry and I am really struggling to adapt my skin care routine to accommodate my new skin type (any recommendations please leave a comment, I could definitely do with some help). I think that now that I am no longer a teenage my hormones have changed a lot and my skin has lost all of it’s moisture making my makeup constantly looks cracked and clingy. So in order to combat this, I have been reaching for the MONUspa Rosewood Reviving Mist.



This mist is generally used to revive and refresh the face. I used this a lot throughout summer because it leaves you feeling cool and fresh. It smells absolutely gorgeous with a light rose scent, love the way it makes me skin feel.

But more importantly it sets makeup, and does so without creating an oil barrier like most setting sprays do. Instead this sets makeup whilst also adding moisture in to the skin. I have found that other hydrating mists disrupt makeup and this is the only thing that I can find that gives me everything I need.


This has been a life saver over the past few months and definitely makes my makeup look more wearable and feel more comfortable. A complete god send! If you have really dry skin and are looking for a setting spray you should check this out!

1 comment:

  1. I am really into facial mists at the moment and this one sounds really nice and refreshing, definitely going to add it to my wish list. Have you tried facial oils? I feel like they are super hydrating for overly dry skin! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete